Monday, February 13, 2012

I "Ruv" You

So a friend called and wanted to order some cookies for his wife. I tried to ask all the standard questions but I was getting some odd answers, finally I just asked him to trust me  :) He mentioned that his wife liked chocolate and snicker-doodles. I immediately wanted to try and figure out how to get snicker-doodle flavor into the cookies and I think I nailed it. These were delicious! The only hint I got as to the design was that she liked Boston Terriers and bluegrass music. I wasn't quite sure where to go with the bluegrass but I had lots of ideas for the terrier. This was one of those orders that I was really excited to get done, I still can't get over how cute these were. I was DYING to find out how the wife liked them... he told me it was torture waiting with them on his desk all day but it was all worth it in the end because she loved them.

No comments:

Post a Comment