Saturday, February 25, 2012

Face to Face Spa... Member's wine and dine

My friend convinced me to go and get a facial last weekend for the first time. She has been going to this spa in Avery Ranch for the past few months and loved it so I thought I'd give it a try. I gave it a shot and had a wonderful experience. If you're in the austin area, give them a shot (they give first time guest a great discount). We were waiting in the lounge waiting to check out and I started talking to the owner, Jenny, who was telling me about her member get-togethers she does every month. I've been trying to be more bold in telling people what I do, so I pulled out a card and started my pitch. I didn't even get further than, "I make custom sugar cookies" before she opened her check book and told me to bring her some that weekend. She said she usually just orders stuff from HEB (our local grocery store) and this would be a lot more fun.

I was given the chance to make anything I thought appropriate, so this is what I came up with. Their logo has a fuchsia orchid so I wanted to so something to reflect their company image. It was a really quick turn around so I knew I needed to do something simple but I still wanted them to look cute and elegant... I love the little silver nonpareils, they work for so many things :)

No comments:

Post a Comment