Thursday, February 9, 2012

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you... I made the cookies :)

I am surprising my husband's uncle with cookies for his birthday (I hope he doesn't see this before his box arrives). I had a million ideas but ended up just trying to make some fun "birthday" cookies so he could share them with his friends. I love the way the square cookies came out. I've been trying to do more with painting details and I loved how fun they ended up looking... so much easier with a brush than a marker. Since he's never had any of my cookies before, or seen them in person, we wanted to throw a little of everything at him, all my tricks in one box. The cupcakes came out super cute and are by far my favorite. There is something about rainbow sprinkles that just make the inner kid in you smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment