Tuesday, July 26, 2011

You spin me right round baby, right round...

A co-worker of mine issued me the challenge of doing vinyl records to give her husband for his birthday. He is a music consultant and the "K-one" is his business name. Since he doesn't have an official logo yet I was allowed to be creative. I was a little worried that these were going to look like tires when I got them done but they are really cute and I think they read quite well. I used a straw to poke the little hole in the center and the "vinyl" part of the record is dark-coco royal icing.... all the yum without the black mouth :)
His birthday is Friday so I'll let you know how he liked them... 
Stay tuned for more, I've got a bunch to decorate tonight and maybe tomorrow so this is gonna be a busy week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment