Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Summer Fun... Flip flops and fishes!

So Emily sent me an email after seeing my very first cookies and wanted flip flops for her and fishes for her husband since he likes to fish. She let me have total creative freedom which was really fun. I probably made way too many colors for such a small order but I couldn't help myself. These were my first fish and let me tell you, that little "smile" makes all the difference, they went from looking like a cheap decoration to something with personality with just one little stroke of my magical markers. She said she wanted some sort of "gone fishing" sign so I decided to make matching dots to display her message.

They just went into the mail to meet them on vacation later this week. I really hope she likes them, I totally fell in love with them and they almost didn't make it ;)
See some close-up pics here.

No comments:

Post a Comment