Sunday, June 10, 2012

Ka-Chow! Car's cookies for Ollie


You may remember that I did cookies for Ollie's 1st Birthday last year, they were the first birthday cookies with all the images of things that started with the letter "O," if you forgot you can see them here. Well this year the bar was raised. They asked for Cars theme cookies, more specifically... Lightening McQueen, Mater, and Sally. Williams Sonoma had these great Cars cookies cutters, but no Sally. I decided to modify Finn and give him a gender switch, I think she came out pretty cute. It's har to tell but Lightening is actually a red velvet flavored cookie, I loved the bright red color it made the dough. These were involved, I'm not going to say I'd be willing to do them everyday... but these were fun :)


No comments:

Post a Comment