Saturday, May 26, 2012

Thanks for Buzzz-zzz-ing by for my Bee-day party

A little girl is turning 5 this weekend and her whole birthday party is "bee" themed, how cute is that? Her mom found some cookies on Etsy she liked and sent me the link asking if I could do something similar. I didn't want to copy their design so I worked with her and came up with this cute little guy. I love how happy he is :) Since the whole party was yellow, black and white, with intermittent polka-dots throughout... the little number 5 cookies matched her decor. These came out pretty big, but I don't think the kids minded at all. I didn't get a pic of them all bagged up, but I also created a little bee tag that tied onto the bags [with yellow and black (with white polka-dots) ribbon], that read: "Thanks for Buzzz-ing by for Lexi's Bee-day Party."

No comments:

Post a Comment