Saturday, May 12, 2012

Beach Party Birthday

I got a call from a friend, who also does cookies, asking for help. She was planning her daughter's birthday party, and didn't have time to make her own cookies... What could I do but say, YES! She had these really cute invites that she was trying to match that had flip-flops and this great beach ball on it. I thought for a long time how to avoid having to do two separate cookies for the flip-flops and then it hit me... a heart! I'm sure someone else has thought of it before, but I've never seen it so I was new to me. The colors worked out great, nice and bright. They all got bagged up with little flip-flop bags and flip-flop keychains tied to them with different colored ribbon, it was a very cute presentation that she had figured out. I had a blast making these and I'm really glad I was able to help out a friend.

1 comment:

  1. AnonymousMay 30, 2013

    These are great! How did you make the dots?

    ReplyDelete