Monday, June 27, 2011

Just a little bite...

My son discovered that there was a whole table of freshly baked cookies in the dining room... and no one was guarding them. I noticed he was very quiet and called out to him, he had one cookie just barely in his mouth. I asked him what he thought he was doing and his response was, "it's only a little bite," as he carefully placed it back on the stack with the others. I wanted to be mad but we'd never discussed which cookies were his and which were off limits. I stayed up that night working on a "secret" project and when I was done I looked down at "his" cookie and decided to make it his for real. He was so excited to have a cookie with his name on it and promised to only eat cookies out of the jar in the kitchen from now on.
(Daddy got one too since I didn't want him to feel left out, the boys got to have theirs together the next afternoon)

No comments:

Post a Comment