Monday, November 28, 2011

B-U-N-C-O.... and bunco was his name-o

Wait, is that the wrong song? Oh well, it still fits :)

My mother is part of a bunco group that gets together at different houses the first Monday of every month to drink and gossip and just have an excuse to get together for some girl time. One of her cohorts called and wanted to surprise them with some cookies when it came her time to host. I forgot to get picks so these are her photos from the party. To be honest, I have no clue about bunco. I had to do a bunch of research to figure out what I was making and finally called to try and get some details that would make theirs fun.

I found out that my hostess loves red and anything that sparkles, so I put sanding sugar on everything. They also have  a single large pink fuzzy dice that they use for tie-breakers. I think these came out pretty fun and I was told that they disappeared pretty quickly so either they all had the munchies or they tasted pretty good ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment