Saturday, January 19, 2013

What is the ultimate answer?

The ultimate answer is 42.

I haven't thought about Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy in quite a few years. I remember reading the books about the time the movie came out and LOVING it but then it kinda went away. I was super excited when I was approached to make these cookies for a young woman's 42nd birthday... how fun is that? There are so many great lines and moment from this series it was hard to choose but I think we came up with a good assortment of quotes that sum up the themes pretty well, and a few "42's" thrown in there for fun.

close-ups:



2 comments:

  1. LOVE THESE. Now I can't wait until I turn 42 for some reason! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love the work you do. I wrote up a story for it for the sci-fi website Giant Freakin' Robot. Take a look here if you'd like. You rock! http://www.giantfreakinrobot.com/sci/long-hitchhikers-guidedoctor-cookies.html

    ReplyDelete