Monday, February 18, 2013

I wanna be like Ike

We had the wonderful opportunity recently to participate in a President's Day collage. Everyone was randomly assigned a president and they had to make one cookie to represent their president, in whatever style or manner they wanted. I was instantly intrigued by all the fun political buttons I kept finding, and I like that Eisenhower's nickname is Ike... how fun is that? I submitted my main "Ike" button, but I couldn't stop there. I did some more research and decided to replicate some of my favorite buttons I found online. There is a great link to the project here by Flour Box Bakery who did a great job putting everything together and even gave some fun presidential facts, check it out and see what everyone else came up with.


No comments:

Post a Comment