Saturday, April 28, 2012

Invader Zim... save room for cookies!

"Awww...don't be sad, master. I know what'll make you feel better"... Invader Zim Cookies!
When I got the call to make these cookies I was giddy with excitement. I love the characters from Invader Zim, they had such great style and personality to them. I wanted to do something extra special for these to show off the shows great sense of color and style, so I did a background on each cookie wet on wet first before adding the characters after it dried. These came out exactly the way I imagined them. I had sooo much fun trying to figure out who was going to go where and on what background. The little faces were lots of fun to do too. These have to be the most involved set of cookies I've done to date, and my favorite so far... 

"I'm gonna sing the doom song now! Doom doom do doom doo doom doomà"


2 comments:

  1. AnonymousMay 14, 2015

    estan completamente geniales parecen pines me gustaria tenerlas las necesito. Pero nunca las tendre ¡NUNCA!

    ReplyDelete